Saturday, March 22, 2014

Reneta's Lug Nuts



This is Reneta's version of our Highway 10 Designs Lug Nuts pattern.  This is the first time I have quilted this pattern so it was a lot of fun for me.


Reneta loved the plaid fabric that you see in the above hexagon, so all the rest of the fabrics were picked around it. A really nice mix of grey, green and teal.


Reneta left the choice of panto up to me and I called in my girls for their opinions as this quilt might be destined for a young lady.  We decided on the "Plush" panto and I used a leafy green thread.


I love the fresh modern fabric choices Reneta made, it give Lug Nuts a whole different look.




2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it!! I'm going to have to steal some of these pictures for my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sooo beautiful! I love your pattern, have to add that to my to-do-list :)

    ReplyDelete