Saturday, June 6, 2015

Eileen's Lug Nuts Quilt


This is Eileen's version of the Lug Nuts quilt pattern.  Because the Lug Nuts pattern only uses 9- one yard cuts of fabric, Eileen was able to make this quilt entirely from her stash. (I dare say it really didn't make a huge dent in her stash!)  I was over visiting and helped her pick out the 3 creams, 3 greens and 3 browns that she turned into this striking quilt.




Eileen chose the "Breath of the Gods" panto, a green/beige Stonehenge wide backing,  and Quilter's Dream Blend batting.


I do have to say, I still get a lot of joy from seeing our Highway 10 Designs patterns come to life in the hands of other quilters. Thanks Eileen, it was truly my pleasure working on this one!


3 comments:

  1. With just these fabrics, a stunning result, and super photos that show so much detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pattern...this quilt always looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a striking quilt, and your quilting is perfection. I am still learning...sigh.

    ReplyDelete